End Times Revelation, October 15, 2013
The following revelations on the end times, came about by studying the Word of God, and trying to make all scripture fit with what John wrote in the Book of Revelation. It was not given directly by the Holy Spirit, but was quickened to me by Him, as I studied the scriptures and asked for His help.
I believe we are well into the end times, and that all the tribulations and killings throughout the world are an indication of it. Jesus said that the last thing that must be done, is for the Gospel to be preached to the entire world, then the end would come (Matthew 24:14). With all the Christian satellites beaming the Gospel all over the world and all the missionaries sent out, I believe that is being done now. All Christians should be ready, as Jesus will come again at a time we donít expect Him to (Matthew 24:44). Jesus says when all these things begin to happen, lookup as our redemption draws nigh (Luke 21:28).
I think the following sequence will occur during the end times:
- We are now in the part of Revelation chapter 6, and the different colored horses described in this chapter represent the different nations on earth today, and all the conflict, and the persecution of Christians worldwide, as Jesus said would happen (Matthew 24:9-10).
- I believe that the Holy Ghost will be removed from the earth just before the beast (antichrist) rises up out of the sea (Revelation 13:1), which the Holy Ghost has been holding back (2 Thessalonians 2:6-8).
- I believe that shortly after the Holy Ghost has been removed from earth, that the antichrist (Dragon) will appear, and he is given 42 monthís (3-1/2 years) to persecute the church (Revelation 13:5). He will overcome the saints (Revelation 13:7), and rule the earth, and blasphemy God, and make everyone worship him. The antichrist is em-powered by the devil.
- The church that remains after the Holy Ghost is removed, is what is referred to in Revelation 14:13, as to those that die in Christ after this time will be greatly blessed.
- After the Holy Ghost is removed from the earth, there will be no need to try to save the lost, as Jesus said that no one can come to Him without the Father drawing them (John 6:44). This is what the verse Revelation 22:11 is saying, as there is no longer a need to try and save people.
- I believe that once the Holy Ghost is taken from the earth, that was sent here at the beginning of the church (Acts 2:3-4), that is when we will see a great falling away of the church (2 Thessalonians 2:3).
- I believe that the church will rapture (be gathered out) just before the wrath of God is poured out onto the earth (Revelation 16). I believe this is the harvest by Jesus of His church (Revelation 14:14-16), and would include the resurrection of the dead in Christ, and the changing of the living in Christ (1 Corinthians 15:52). This is the first resurrection (Revelation 20:5), and will occur approximately 3-1/2 years after the Holy Ghost is taken from the earth (Revelation 13:5).
- I believe right after the saints are removed from the earth, that the angel will harvest the balance of the false church (vine), containing all the false teachers, and thorns among the church, and this is where the blood will run deep, up to the horse bridles (Revelation 14:19-20). This completely removes the church from the earth.
- As the wrath of God is poured out onto the earth, by the seven angels of God, I believe that the saints will be attending the marriage supper of the Lamb (Revelation 19:7-9).
- Jesus will then return to this earth (Revelation 19:11-14), with His army and all the saints (1 Thessalonians 3:13), to destroy His enemies (Revelation 19:15), and rule for 1,000 years. The beast and false prophet are cast into the lake of fire (Revelation 19:20), and the devil is bound and put in the bottomless pit for 1,000 years (Revelation 20:1-3).
- At the end of the 1,000 year reign on this earth, the devil is loosed from the pit, and goes and corrupts the Gog and Magog nations (Revelation 20:7-8), and they come down to fight the saints, and God destroys them with fire from heaven (Revelation 20:9).
- The devil is then thrown into the lake of fire to be tormented forever (Revelation 20:10).
- Then is the second resurrection of the dead, where all the rest of the world will stand before God and be judged, and those not in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire, along with death and hell (Revelation 20:14-15). This is the second death.
- Then the old earth will pass away, and the new earth will be formed, and the New Jerusalem will come down from heaven (Revelation 21:1-2), and God, and Jesus, will live with the saints forever in the New Jerusalem (Revelation 21:3). There will be no more death, sorrow, crying or pain (Revelation 21:4).
This is my understanding of the end times, and although most teach that the church will be taken out before any of the tribulations occur, that is not what the bible is saying. Thank you Lord for the Holy Spirit to help us understand the bible.